- 1 1/2 oz espresso (doesn’t need to be chilled)
- 1 oz of Faretti Biscotti Famosi
- 3/4 oz lemon infused vodka*
Add all ingredients in a shaker tin with ice. Shake and strain in to a chilled cocktail glass. There are plenty of excellent garnishing opportunities with this.
I prefer one of the following:
- shaved dark chocolate or espresso bean
- grated nutmeg
- brown or turbinado sugar rim
Lemon Infused Vodka
This fresh infusion will blow your mind and you will hopefully never need to buy a citrus vodka ever again.
- 750 ml of vodka
- 5 lemons
Zest lemons with no white pith.
I use a potato peeler and then a knife to remove excess white pith. You could use a microplane zester here as well.
Infuse for 5 days. Strain and rebottle.
Yes, it’s that easy and tastes like real lemons.